Certified Automation, Project and Planning Engg.
Certified Automation, Project and Planning Engg. relates to forming a traditional engineering sense providing a automated solutions to physical activities. Graduates can work for both government and private sector entities such as industrial production, companies that create and use automation systems, for example paper industry, automotive industry or food and agricultural industry.
The course includes:
- Industrial safety awareness
- Introduction to DCS, SCADA & PLC
- P&ID’s, instrument index, instrument specification, loop wiring diagrams, plot plan etc…
- Introduction to various types of field calibration, maintenance, preparation of calibration setup.
- Training project report preparation.
Course duration: 3 months